The collaborative platform announced the acquisition of Tilt, a crowdfunding application, online financing of identified projects, paid in cash and shares, associating the start-up staff with its development.
Paid largely in AirBnB shares, Tilt founder James Bashera and his team of developers will join the AirBnB headquarters in San Francisco to participate in new developments in payment solutions.
- Airbnb to acquire Luxury Retreats
- Airbnb creates its own accomodations
- Van Gogh's "bedroom" on Airbnb
- Priceline Group buys Momondo and Cheapflights for over $550 million
- Global Lodging Forum 2017: an edition rich in innovation!
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!