See how the MSc in International Hospitality Management can help you reach your career goals.
With a clear focus on innovation this full-time double degree program will help you:
- Gain the necessary skillset to work in this highly-coveted sector
- Work on hands-on projects like building business plans, restaurants prototypes or acting as a consultant for a hospitality firm
- Study in both France and China with a semester in Shanghai; world-famous for hospitality
- Put your knowledge into practice with a 4-6 month internship in companies like Hotel Pullman, the Ritz Carlton, JVE Consulting Engineers, Hi Partners Hotel Investment etc.
- Benefit from an adapted pedagogy taught by world class professors
- Take part in tailored career workshops and hospitality events
What’s currently happening in the program? Students recently took a hospitality field trip to London where they met key representatives of the industry in an international business environment. Watch this video summing up their adventure!Want to know more about the program? Click here to access the website and see how you can boost your career in the hospitality industry starting next September! You can also contact us directly at email@example.com should you have any questions about the programme, the admission process etc.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!