As 2015 comes to a close, we have made a list of the articles that our readers found most interesting in each category. Hospitality news in 2015 was particularly prolific and many readers closely followed the major changes that marked the industry.
From the yearly forecast to innovations with robot-run hotels and the outstanding people and properties in the hotel industry, Hospitality On has kept its readers abreast once again with top stories and events.
Finally, many of you joined in the suffering felt by the family, friends and colleagues of Maud Serrault, Marketing and e-commerce director at Best Western France, who lost her life during the attacks in Paris last November 13.
The most-read articles in the "News" column in 2015:
- Marriott announces acquisition of Starwood Hotels group
- Homage to Maud Serrault, Best Western France
- Worldwide Hospitality Awards: Awards at the 16th ceremony
- The hotel managed by robots opens its doors in Japan
- 2015-2016: What outlook for European hotel markets?
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!