At this year-end 2015, we are making a list of the articles that have most interested our readers in each category. Many of you consulted our in-depth analyses of the tourism and hospitality industry, and followed the evolution of hotel rankings established with MKG Hospitality.
Many of our readers have also followed the major changes on the European market, where several British and German operators stand out for their steady development and are making major inroads. The European Hospitality Report by MKG Hospitality is a useful tool for those looking for detailed analyses.
In November, the terrorist attacks in Paris drew the attention of our readers, who shared their concern and sadness, and we provided regular updates on the prospects for the industry and the impact of the attacks on it.
The most-read Articles in the "Analyses" column in 2015:
- Global Hotel Ranking 2015: a second Chinese operator climbs into the top 10
- European hotel ranking 2015: Premier Inn is European champion of supply growth
- Paris attacks: Hospitality takes a hit, but is expected to stand strong
- Terrorist attacks in Paris: impact on the hotel industry
- Attacks in Paris: daily follow-up of the impact on French hotels
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!