Hard Rock Hotel announced the opening of its first hotel property in the British capital in 2018, after completing the conversion of a West End hotel.
"From our foundation in 1971 with the opening of the first Hard Rock Cafe in London to the many days and nights spent at the legendary Hard Rock Calling festival in Hyde Park, London has always been a special city as the birthplace of our brand," said Hamish Dodds, CEO at Hard Rock International.
After confirming the upcoming opening of Hard Rock Hotel New York (slated for spring 2019), the group keeps expanding across Europe. A first Berlin property, the Hard Rock Checkpoint Charlie, is expected to debut in 2020. Owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, Hard Rock International is present in 69 countries with 164 cafes, 23 hotels and 11 casinos.
- Focus on 12 hotels about to blossom in London [Interactive map]
- London on the verge of a new occupancy record in 2015
- Hard Rock Hotels prepares to go to Upstate New York
- Hard Rock acquires a second address in Spain
- Hard Rock International announces first address in India
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!