Jump-start your hospitality career starting September 2017
The hospitality industry is an innovative, expansive global industry that opens the door to new countries and cultures, early responsibility and the potential for rapid career progression. Looking to become part of the next generation of global hospitality leaders? The MSc in International Hospitality Management from emlyon business school and Institut Paul Bocuse prepares you to develop your career by giving you the necessary skillset and hands-on experience!
With a clear focus on innovation this 16-month full-time program will help you:
- Gain the necessary skillset to work in this highly-coveted sector
- Work on hands-on projects like building business plans, restaurants prototypes or acting as a consultant for a hospitality firm
- Study in both France and China with a semester in Shanghai; world-famous for hospitality
- Put your knowledge into practice with a 4-6 month internship in companies like Hotel Pullman, the Ritz Carlton, JVE Consulting Engineers, Hi Partners Hotel Investment Four Seasons Georges V
- Benefit from an adapted pedagogy taught by world class professors
Want to know more? Click here to access the website and see how you can boost your career in the hospitality industry starting next September! You can also contact us directly at hospitality(@)em-lyon.com should you have any questions about the programme, the admission process etc.