About Hospitality ON®
Created in 2011, the Hospitality ON magazine and hospitaltiy-on.com website are the direct extension of HTR (Hotel, Tourism & Restaurant), which was created in 1994, and the Hôtel Restau Hebdo newspaper created in 2000, and their respective sites. Powered by the work of a bilingual editorial team, Hospitality ON is available in French and English to find the news on and to analyze all aspects of the French, European and global hospitality industry.
Hospitality ON is the only multi-media source for a comprehensive overview and real time assessment of international hotel news, and a series of documents to understand the challenges associated with a global industry. The different topics reflect the news and the outlook for hotel development, investment and trading, commercial distribution, brand marketing, human resources and innovation.
Free registration to hospitality-on.com provides access to news articles, audiovisual interviews, trends press releases, information on products and techniques developed by suppliers...
Only paid subscription provides access to market research, cyclical and detailed sector analyses, special investigations, performance statistics and editorial archives from the past decade.
Hospitality ON, in association with HotelCompSet, exclusively publishes the main documents of the international hotel industry:
- The European report on Hotel activities, with detailed analysis of hotel facilities and an exhaustive ranking of hotel groups and hotel chains.
- The World report on Hotel activities, with the commented evolution of the global hotel supply, analysis of global hotel group activities, the ranking of the top 150 groups and 200 leading international brands.
Hospitality ON organize the following events:
- The Worldwide Hospitality Awards, has awarded the most outstanding and innovative initiatives over past fifteen years in terms of communications, marketing, sustainable development, human resources or concepts ...
- The Global Lodging Forum, a think tank that brings together leading experts and professionals to plan for the future of the industry by analyzing the road they have taken.
- Tourinvest, 1st Forum of Tourist Investment in France